Thursday, March 12, 2009

language and information technlogy.

language and information and technology.

second assingment.

Title;How the blogging asssist the language learning to improve and enhance their writing skill.


The blog can improve the writing skill as well as the producing a good writer on the blog.




Wrriting the blog improve the writing skill.

Do you know that writing can be enhanced by writing journals or blogs.
The new age has given us a new way to write our journals. The internet has given us blogs.
I for one like blogging and it's my way to enhance or to improve my writing. It does not only expresses my thoughts but also improves my writing skills.
I advise english learners to try and practice your writing skills. If you're reluctant to post a blog entry, try it out with comments. Like posting comments on my blogs.
Scared that you might write it incorrectly, don't worry we're all learners. We learn by committing mistakes first. Leave a comment on my blogs, and I will correct them.
If you would want me to correct them -- please indicate it in your comment.
I want to make it clear that I am going to correct your comments on my blogs and not your blog entries. I don't have that much time to dwell on it. But if you would want me to be your online tutor, then that would be another story.
If you would want me to be your online tutor, just send me a message.


This source from the URL Website;www.englishbaby/lessons/4360/member_submitted/writing_blog_can_improve_writing_s
ng_skills.

it is show that the writing blog can improve the language learner skill.it is because the blog written by blogger give an advantage to him or her to acquire the writing skill and at the same time ,he or she able express their thought and views.

In second opinion also give an opinion about the enhance of the writing skill by the blog.



You already know that the main reason why I blog is to enhance my English communication skills because there’s no other way that I know to enhance it but in writing alone. It’s true that I finished my college with high grades in English, but I am actually really bad in speaking and writing in English.
I once applied as College Teacher in one of the universities in Quezon City, but I was not accepted, and learned that evaluators gave me a grade with a big remark: “Poor English Communication and with Provincial Accent”. That was the most embarassing experience that I have. But it encouraged me to find ways to enhance my communication skills (in English).
And so I started blogging (year 2003). I tried to write my thoughts and let the world read those things I wrote. I might not noticed my mistakes but at least some readers told me about it. I remember that few of the visitors commented on my grammar in my posts, “Boyzone Member A Gay” and “Pacquiao vs Larios Boxing Bout“. I am actually hoping that someone can comment on this blog again like that because I know criticizing me will lead me to learn something.
And now that I’m already on my one year blogging on this blog, I think, I get some improvements….
And yes, there’s a great improvement on my writing style, spelling and grammar compared to my old posts. I can actually write a post in just 15 minutes without writing it first in a blank paper as draft. But of course it’s not yet the end. There might be a little success in that but I still need to enhance it more and more. Maybe until everybody will recognize me as one of the great bloggers around the world.


This resources from the URL;www.selapana.com/2007/03/06/blogging-improves-my writing -skills


And Also reading the several articles which i get from the website.The articles mention about the advantagesof using the blog.Here is the articles i get from the

http://www.gerrymcgovern.com/nt/2004/nt_2004_08_23_blogging.htm


The advantages and disadvantages of the blog.


August 23, 2004Blogs and blogging: advantages and disadvantagesBy Gerry McGovernIsn’t it interesting that some of the most significant ‘revolutions’ of the last twenty years have all had to do with writing? How retro is that? First we had email, then webpages, then mobile phone texting, and now blogs. All this reflects a trend whereby the world is becoming more formal in how it communicates. Instead of body language and endless conversations, communication has shifted towards endless words on a screen.Bloggers are people with attitude. They say there’s a book inside everybody. Well, the Web and blogs have let the book out! There has literally been an explosion of opinion. Traditionally, public relations was about honing a silvery message that communicated exactly what the organization wanted us to hear. Now, we can hear all sorts of voices on the subject. It’s true democracy at work.The advantages of blogs from an organizational perspective include the following:
The consumer and citizen are potentially better informed and this can only be good for the long-term health of our societies and economies.
Blogs have potential to help the organization develop stronger relationships and brand loyalty with its customers, as they interact with the ‘human face’ of the organization through blogs.
Blogs, in an intranet environment, can be an excellent way of sharing knowledge within the organization.
Blogs can be a positive way of getting feedback, and keeping your finger on the pulse, as readers react to certain pieces, suggest story ideas, etc.
Blogs can build the profile of the writer, showcasing the organization as having talent and expertise.
The disadvantages of blogs are:
Most people don’t have very much to say that’s interesting, and/or are unable to write down their ideas in a compelling and clear manner.
I have often found that the people who have most time to write have least to say, and the people who have most to say don’t have enough time to write it. Thus, the real expertise within the organization lays hidden, as you get drowned in trivia.
Like practically everything else on the Web, blogs are easy to start and hard to maintain. Writing coherently is one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks for a human being to undertake. So, far from blogs being a cheap strategy, they are a very expensive one, in that they eat up time. As a result, many blogs are not updated, thus damaging rather than enhancing the reputation of the organization.
Organizations are not democracies. The Web makes many organizations look like disorganizations, with multiple tones and opinions. Contrary to what some might think, the average customer prefers it if the organization they are about to purchase from is at least somewhat coherent.
There’s money in words; real value, real worth. I’m not a blogger but I do have this newsletter and I can tell you that these 500 or so words that I publish every week have seen a major return on investment for me. As an individual, I would highly recommend that you have some sort of publishing strategy, whether it be a blog, newsletter, writing articles for magazines, website or whatever. This is an age where you will build your professional reputation word by word. Start off by finding something people care about and that you care about.

Gerry McGovern


This is show that the blog are usefull to the language learner as it help the language learner to improve and to enchance the writing skill which is very vital in our life.
Blog became useful as the language learner to express their thought and share their thought with other especially the blogger community without fear and favour.
it is also enhance the language profiency as well as the grammar itself.


HILARY HIEW A1248878
12 MARCH 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment