Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Improve the my blog

Anneyeong haseyo

chonum hilary hiew imnida.

there several annoucement news about my blog.To all viewers who watching my blog,i gonna make several changes on my blg.To all of you,i will try my best to improve my blog so that my blog to be more interactive ang active blog.As you know that,my blg are not quite interesting and active and after all this is my first i have my own blog and become a blogger.i will try to learn to add up more on pictures and video as well as the music to lighten up my blog.So that is why i need suggestion and feedback from all of especially those who seeing my blog.I welcome any suggestion and criticsm from all of you as a my guidance in enhace my blog so that it well helps me to be good blogger in the future.i hope that i able to get a feedback and suggestion for improving my blog.Okay.kamshaminida.

THANK YOU
hilary hiew
25 march 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment