Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

To all my friends and relatives,

In this Christmas 2011, i will like to say Merry Christmas to my mom and my dad in kuching, Sarawak. I wish both of them enjoy their Christmas season although i cant celebrate my christmas with them. But somehow i will celebrate Chinese New Year with them in 23 January 2012.

I also want to say Merry Christmas to my younger brother, Aaron Hiew and my elder brother , Edward Hiew@ Koko. Merry Christmas 2011. I wish them a good luck in their life.

Lets not forget that the christmas is not about  Santa Claus but also about the birth of our beloved Jesus Christ who was born on this special occasion. Merry Christmas to my friend especially Ales and other CSSUKM friend such as Christina, Scottt, Kelllie, Roy and so on. Merry christmas and happy new year 2012.

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

HILARY HIEW
28 DECEMBER 2011.

p/s: Sorry for late posting. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment